Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Fishing Dream Come True

How would you like to go fishing on your favorite lake with a local fishermen that has been fishing the lake for years and is willing to show you the lakes hot spots, dangerous spots, and answers all your questions with honest answers? I'm John Hager, and I was fortunate enough to go out with Cameron from Lake Fork Marina . com ... Camerons grandfather opened Lake Fork Marina before Lake Fork was even full in the early 80's. Mosiers restaurant sits on the property and I believe it's the best food around the Lake! My girlfriend loves Mosiers as well! Going out with Cameron was like going out on a paid guided trip, except without the pay! Lucky for me, I ended up with my largest Black Bass of my career! Hate to say it, but I also lost a Largemouth that was at least 5 lbs, I know because I saw the side of the bass when it decided to spit my bait into Lake Fork! Feel free to make a comment on this blog and if you're going to Lake Fork and need a place to stay, Lake Fork Marina also has great rooms with new bedding and good prices! If you need tackle or advice, talk to Cameron, Butch, or Freddy at the awesome tackle shop on the property next to the gas tanks. Another great blog for Lake Fork Information and Bass Fishing is from Lake Fork Marina and it's L F M F R . C O M ... it stands for Lake Fork Marina Fishing Report .com

2 comments:

WWW said...

Whats up John?

Thats cool that you went out fishing with Cameron. I'll be back up around those parts soon.

Richard

a largemouth bass n lake fork said...

hey Richard...when r u coming back to the best bass lake in the world? (Lake Fork)