Friday, September 7, 2007

Stan Kuhn is a well rounded fish guide!

John Hager here, reporting to you about my fishing trip on Lake Fork yesterday from 6am to noon. I had a sensational time thanks to Stan. The whole 6 hours we fished, I felt like I was fishing with an old fishin' buddy! When you want to go out with a guide that knows the lake and is willing to let you fish for whatever you want, Stan Kuhn is the man. TheCatfishGuide.com is his website, but I ended up catching more Largemouth bass than I did CATFISH. Within the first hour of fishing, I pulled around 10 bass weighing from around 3 lbs to less than a half a pound. Stan basically customized his guide trip to my liking...With the 2007 McDonalds Big Bass Splash event starting on September 14th, I asked Stan if we could mix in some Bass fishing with our Catfish trip, and that was all Stan needed to hear! After fishing for BASS, we fished for CATFISH, which we ended up with around 10 keepers, and a 5 lb. Blue Catfish being the biggest of the bunch. Stan showed me good Black Bass spots to look for and gave me advice on fishing for Catfish and Bass the whole trip! Thank you STAN, and thanks for you awesome wife -CAROL- I finished my guide trip by hanging with Stan and Carol while Stan cleaned all of the catfish, he even asked me what size I preferred my fillets cut. While Stan cleaned, Carol cooked, and the Catfish and homemade tartar was as good as the trip itself, AWESOME!!! Need a guide for Lake Fork, it doesn't matter what fish you want: Catfish, Black Bass, or Crappie, Stan Kuhn is your man, he is VERSATILE! You can expect to have a fresh meal after your trip and you better get Stan before he raises his prices, at this time $75 is what he charged me for a half-day trip...I told Stan I think his prices are 2 2 2 CHEAP! I will be going out with The Catfish Guide again soon with my girlfriend, only this time, I think I'll ask Stan if we can put a priority on CRAPPIE. This is not a paid advertisement! There are no exaggerations here, just the truth about my fishing experience with Stan Kuhn, TheCatfishGuide.com ...John Hager

No comments: